Friday, June 18, 2010

Control

I come from a point of view whereby its all up to me. Just like the saying if its up to be..its up to me..This few years experience taught me otherwise...Sometimes its not everything that i can control.

Things were far more simpler when we are young. We fall - We cry - We get up - We try again and again. They do not recognise the pain...Only one thing on their mind - they are clear where they want to go and what they want. They don't understand the people beside them telling them to stop. As we grow up...We fall - We cry - We get up - We try again, the only difference is till a point of time...We give up. And we keep being affected with what others advise us to do...
I try very hard to live no regrets, I put in my 100% best effort, and yet it is not enough...I always what more can I do. I seek for the white light for support, it regains my power...but when the dark clouds interferes it outshines my white light...

Life is like a spinning wheel - sometimes you are up & sometimes you are down. Smile you're lucky when you're up there..but don't forget that you've been down there.....This is just so true...
I am always thankful when I am up there...As it has to take your moments down there and make your effort to get back up...

People always say, don't give up on hope, don't give up on faith...but if you had been let down to many a times...it's really difficult to hold on...you just feel like giving up all and free yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment