Friday, June 18, 2010

It's just all too sudden

This person was always there...but just all of a sudden - stands out of all...
You don't really know what is going on his mind.
The mere glance at this person you feel like smiling.
The mere thought of this person has the same effect.
It effects me the same - just like after a cup of coffee...
And it never ever cross your mind - this person.
Your heart asks you to trust your feeling. Your mind tells you its to good to be true...
Sometimes there isn't an explanation for everything- I know.
But there is just so much question unanswered. and without the answers - I fear.
and yet - I do not have the courage to seek the answer.
My heart ask me to hang on and find out, my heart trusts its instinct.
My mind tells me i cannot risk anymore.
It does seems all too sudden...
Anyways - i thank you...from the bottom of my broken heart - you lighted my days for the past week. and i am grateful even if it is already - the end. I truly enjoyed.

Seize the day is the saying...
Cheers to however long this beautiful feeling remains....

No comments:

Post a Comment